06 septembre 2018
From September 15th 2018 to October 15th 2018 : Call for papers M@n@gement Special Issue on "The business of observation, and the observation of business: Reflections on the plurality, power and limitations of observation".
- Chahrazad Abdallah, ESG UQAM
- Thibaut Bardon, Audencia Business School
- Lionel Garreau, Université Paris-Dauphine, PSL
- Benoît Journé, Université de Nantes
- Maja Korica, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick
The goal of this special issue is to enrich existing knowledge about observation, understood both as a research method used to investigate organizational settings in situ, and as an organizational phenomenon that occurs within organizations. Both researchers and practitioners have long observed organizational settings, and both aspects of observation need particular attention. This special issue welcomes academic contributions on one or both of these two aspects of observational practices.
- Deadline for submissions: October 15th, 2018
- Submission period: From September, 15th, 2018 to October 15th, 2018.
- Submissions should be prepared in accordance with M@n@gement author guidelines available on the M@n@gement website.
- Submissions are to be made online via the M@n@gement website,
- Please mention in your letter that your submission is for the special issue.